Laguna 69 is one of the most beautiful lakes in Huascaran National Park, as it has an intense blue color and hence it is possible to have a spectacular view of glacier Chacraraju, with its impressive ice wall. Yanapaccha and it's very good to photograph his neighbors Chacraraju, Pisco, Huandoy, Huascaran and Chopicalqui.
And we finish with the santa cruz trek is one of the most spectacular and unforgettable experience of the Cordillera Blanca because the expedition, under the most important mountains, you can enjoy nature through the difficult geography of 4.786 m. from where you can see the big picture and the mountains Artesonraju, Alpamayo, Quitaraju, Jancarurish, Pucajirca, piramide de Garcilazo, Taulliraju, The caraz mountains.
The walk to Santa Cruz is one of the circuits of the most representative Andean nature because of the wildlife left on the top floor in the world ecological allowing it to survive the extinction, each day trip you will discover a wonderful world by the scenic beauty and stunning mountains that range from 5.000 up to 6.789 meters above sea level as the Huascaran, the highest peak of Peru.
DURATION: 7 Days /6 Nights
DIFFICULTY: Moderate - Difficult
- Day 1: Huaraz (3,100) - Caraz (2,200) - Cashapampa (2,970) - Llamacoral camp (3,760 mts)
- Day 2: Llamacorral camp (3,760 mts) - Taullipampa Camp (4,250 mts)
- Day 3: Taullipampa Camp (4,250 mts) - Punta Unión step (4,750 mts) - Cachinapampa camp (3,700 mts)
- Day 4: Cachinapampa camp - Vaquería - Km. 42 de Portachuelo de Llanganuco - Morrena de Yanapaccha Camp.
- Day 5: Morrena de Yanapaccha Camp (4,650 mts) - Yanapaccha Summit (5,460 mts) - Morrena de Yanapaccha
- Day 6: Morrena de Yanapaccha Camp (4,650 mts) - 69 lake (4,665 mts) Cebollapampa Camp (3,900 mts).
- Day 7: Cebollapampa Camp (3,900 mts) and come back to Huaraz.