This is one of the most beatiful treks in the Cordillera Blanca. This walk explores three of the most spectacular canyons in Huascaran National Park: these are: Santa Cruz, Huaripampa, and Llanganuco canyons.
We will be immersed in some of the best Andean hiking adventures. We will walk on ancient paths, and be surrounded by leafy quenual forests and exotic high Andean flora. There are crystal clear creeks and beautiful lakes. This impressive route brings us up to high viewpoints from which can be seen the main mountains of the Cordillera Blanca: Alpamayo, Artesonraju, Taulliraju, Pisco, Chacraraju, Chopicalqui, Huandoy and Huascaran
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
Difficulty: Moderate / Difficult
- Day 1: Huaraz (3,100 mts) - Caraz (2,200 mts) - Cashapampa (2,970 mts) - Llamacoral camp (3,760 mts).
- Day 2: Llamacoral camp (3,760 mts) - Taullipampa camp (4,250 mts).
- Day3: Taullipampa camp (4,250 mts) - Punta Unión step (4,750 mts) - Cachinapampa camp (3,700mts).
- Day 4 : Cachinapampa camp (3,700 mts) - Pacchapata (4,100 mts).
- Day 5: Pacchapata (4,100 mts) - Llanganuco portachuelo step (4,765 mts) - Cebollapampa Camp (3,900 mts).
- Day 6: Cebollapampa Camp (3,900 mts) - 69 lake (4,665 mts) - Cebollampa Camp (3,900 mts) and back to Huaraz.